The Erasmus University Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Erasmus University Rotterdam. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland.
Erasmus University Holland Scholarship
- Bachelor, Master
- € 5.000, € 10.000 or € 15.000
- 1 May 2022
• Your nationality is non-EEA and you pay the institutional tuition fee; • You are an excellent student according to your faculty's standard; • You are applying for a full-time bachelor or master at Erasmus University Rotterdam; • You didn't obtain a diploma at an education institution in the Netherlands; • You have never been enrolled as a full degree student at an educational institution in the Netherlands; • You can only receive the Holland Scholarship Erasmus University once; • You meet the specific requirements set by the faculty that offers the programme that you have applied for.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
In order to filter out the scholarships you might be able to apply for, take the following steps:
- Select on this page your current situation. By clicking on one of the situations, the scholarship overview that applies to you will be shown;
- All the basic requirements of the scholarship are mentioned in the table of the scholarship overview page. Check for country and region eligibility, study level and faculty specific information;
- Click on one of the scholarships for more details;
- To apply, follow the given application instructions.