Erasmus Mundus scholarships master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling
- €1000 per month
- 15 February 2020
These scholarships are a great opportunity to start a scientific career in Europe. They are well-funded scholarships (€1000/month, plus tuition fees, medical insurance, installation and mobility) and cover the two years of the master.
Although detailed information of the master program can be found on the website, we would like to highlight some of its most important features:
- It is a common project of 9 European universities (Autonomous University of Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Paul Sabatier-Toulouse, Sorbonne-Paris, Leuven, Groningen, Perugia, and Trieste) and involves periods of mobility in at least two of the Universities.
- It also involves 32 other international partners (Universities, Supercomputing Centers and Companies) from inside and outside Europe where students can also do mobilities related to the research in their master theses.
- It implies a very complete training in a wide variety of methodologies in Theoretical Chemistry and the last semester is dedicated to carrying out an original research project that involves at least two partners of the consortium, and that will be the main contents of the Master Thesis to be defended by the student at the end of the Master.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Material Science, Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering (or related degrees). Students of last year of the degree can apply. They must be able to have a degree before September 1st, 2020.
- English Certificate (level B2 according to the European framework (CEFRL).
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The scholarship covers the costs of participating in the program in addition to providing a monthly stipend to the scholarship holders for their expenses.
The students will have the opportunity to study in different universities in Europe and to know the most important groups working on the field of Theoretical Chemistry.
Applications have to be done through the online form available on our website.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.