ENS International Selection Scholarships in France, 2017
- February 1, 2017
Applications are invited for ENS International Selection Scholarships for the academic year 2017-2018. Total 20 scholarships are available in the field of Sciences, Arts and Humanities.
École Normale Supérieure (ENS) is a higher education establishment for pre-doctoral and doctoral studies (graduate school) as well as a top level for the research center in France. ENS counts fifteen departments for education and research, spanning the main disciplines in humanities and sciences. It is the 1st French institution in many rankings.
Applicants must have good command over French and English language.
- Candidates must not be after their 26th birthday on December 1st.
- Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Three years grant to prepare a master at ENS (or one of our partner institutions), as well as ENS Diploma (ranked as a master).
Documents must be submitted on the dedicated platform
- Passport (for non-European candidates) or ID card (for European candidates)
- High school diploma
- University transcript
- Completed application form
- Motivation letter (1 to 3 pages long font: Times New Roman,12 pt and 1.5 line spacing, 2000 to 5000 characters including spaces)
- Study project in terms of education and, if applicable, research (maximum 10 000 characters including spaces)
- 2 to 4 email addresses from teachers recommending you (with their telephone number)
- 2 letters of recommendation written by former teachers, who must send themselves their letter via email.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.