Engineering Masters Pathway funding for International Students in Australia
- $5000 per year
A scholarship for high-achieving Year 12 students intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program. Up to 50 scholarships valued at up to $32,000 are available each year.
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing undergraduate student, and
- Enrolled or intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program at a Monash campus in Australia, and
- Currently studying Australian Year 12 or IB, and
- Must achieved a minimum ATAR score of 95.00.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
There are total 50 grants available and each will worth $5000 per annum for up to a maximum of four years with an additional $12,000 for the Master of Advanced Engineering component.
- This scholarship can be deferred.
- No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.