Engagement Bursary for UK and EU Students at University of East London
- Up to £2,000
We're excited to announce our new Engagement Bursary scheme which provides financial support for particular costs which are not being met from statutory or other sources of funding, to help students remain in higher education.
Financial assistance for any of the following categories:
- Childcare costs
- Travel costs
- Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) computer equipment contribution
- Summer Support (students unable to work over the summer period, due to caring responsibilities, integral placements or long-term sickness)
The funding is non-repayable.
Please read the terms and conditions.
- New and continuing Home/ EU undergraduate students (inclusive of PGCE and Architecture RIBA II programmes)
- Students studying full time at one of our campuses
- Students in receipt of maximum income-assessed Student Finance entitlement
Please note: Students will need to provide supporting evidence
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Cash award ranging between £100 - £2,000.
Current students can apply via the Student Money Advice and Rights Team (SMART) intranet page.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.