- 100 % tuition fee
- Deadline: June 30, 2017
UNIQUE PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION MASTER AND PhD PROGRAMS THAT ONLY ACCEPTS PUBLIC OFFICIALS
Civil servants face complex problems every day. They are expected to develop fast, satisfactory and appropriate Solutions for public interest. Education and training programs in TODAİE aim to provide students with skills and abilities so that they can tackle these problems with innovative and multidimensional approaches.
Educational programs provided by TODAİE covers public administration area as well as it embraces other related fields; political Science, international relations, local governments, urbanization, law, finance and business.
Our faculty is composed of experienced academics who know the present conditions, needs and demands of public servants. The diverse background of the faculty staff and the high number of courses offered in the graduate programs distinguishes us from other higher education institutions.
Education and training tradition of our institute extends over 60 years. However we constantly strive to improve the quality of our programs, enabling us to provide the best public administration education that the civil servants of the modern world require.
The academic environment in TODAİE is enriched by its students who are the civil servants of various Turkish and foreign public institutions. Students find opportunities to share their knowledge, information and experience with each other in classes as well as in out-of-class activities. This is another unique feature of TODAİE graduate programs.
We invite future leaders of civil service to join our programs.
An International Public Administration Master Program (APEP) whose medium of instruction is English is serves 25 public administrators each year from various countries. The student body is selected among the applicants who have the potential to become a senior public executive and have a suffîcient level of English to be able to pursue the program.
- The Programs are only open to civil servants. You need to be a public servant with at least five-year experience and holding a bachelor (BA) degree. Candidates should not be older than 35 years old to be eligible for the program.
- The students need to have a suffıcient level of English to be able to pursue the programs (a TOEFL score of 550 PBT or 82 IBT could be a reference point for the suffîcient level).
- Additional requirements for the Ph. D. Program:
- To be eligible to take the entrance examination for the Ph. D. program, the candidates must have:
- Proof of degree: Master's Diploma
- Transcripts proving that the candidate's Cumulative GPA is minimum 75 scores over 100 for the graduates of Master Programs with thesis, minimum 85 scores över 100 for the graduates of Master Programs vvithout thesis.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test. Schedule an IELTS test >
TODAİE Enderun Scholarship for APEP:
- Throughout the nine-month training period, each student will be allocated a single room in the TODAİE guesthouse; dining fees will be covered for meals in the cafeteria including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- A monthly scholarship of 850 TL at minimum will be paid (This amount may increase for 2016- 2017 academic year).
- Return air fare tickets will be covered as well.
TODAİE Enderun Scholarship for Ph. D. Program:
- Throughout the nine-month training period, each student will be allocated a single room in the TODAİE guesthouse, dining fees will be covered for meals in the cafeteria including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- A monthly scholarship of 1200 TL at minimum will be paid (This amount may increase for 2016- 2017 academic year).
The candidates should fiil in the electronic application form in TODAİE vvebsite and apply to the Directorate of Student Affairs together with the necessary information and documents indicated in section X.Y until the indicated deadline.
For the Ph. D. Program:
The candidates fiil in the electronic application on the TODAİE vvebsite and apply to the Directorate of Student Affairs together with the necessary information and documents.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.