Empowering Africa Inc. is accepting applications for a one-year full-tuition scholarship. This scholarship is only available to Ghanaian students pursuing a programme in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM). Applicants must be academically strong, service-minded, and looking to make a difference in their communities. We will be accepting applications from students who are applying to study in Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi. Students who receive the scholarship will have their WASSCE scores checked officially.
Empowering Africa Inc. Full tuition grant at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- full-tuition scholarship
- 31 July 2020
The Energy Center
Official account of West Africa's Premier Science and Technology Institution, KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, KUMASI.All Scholarships from The Energy Center
Prospective applicant to KNUST OR KNUST students in their 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year who are Brilliant but Needy. This scholarship does not apply to the following types of students: international students, fee-paying students, and part-time students.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Empowering Africa Inc. is accepting applications for a one-year full-tuition scholarship.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate/results
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation letters
- Awards or certificates (if any).
- Prospective continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts, (including current results).
CONTINUING STUDENTS who are beneficiaries of other scholarships ARE NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
Also, all prospective applicants should be:
- Academically motivated and devoted: Students must show a commitment to higher education and a high level of academic achievement through their grades, scores, essays, and references.
- Committed to community involvement: Students must show that they are committed to not just bettering themselves but making a positive difference in their community. This can be seen through the applicant’s description of extracurricular/volunteer work, their essays, and their references.
Interested applicants are to visit our website in order to apply.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.