EIT Women in Engineering Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor
- 31 December 2020
AUD$5,000 at the end of every year of study for the duration of the program combined with a mentorship with one of EIT’s female engineers.
- Must be an international female student
- Must be a commencing international student studying one of EIT’s courses on-campus programs in Perth, Western Australia or Melbourne, Victoria.
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency Requirement for the specific course of study.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least an overall average of 60% (or equivalent result) in a congruent Bachelor Degree [for entry to EIT Master Degrees].
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least an overall average of 60% in grade 12 (or highest level award in equivalent pathway), + 60% result in all Maths units[for entry to EIT Bachelor Degrees].
- No more than 5 backlogs.
- Must be full fee-paying, without existing scholarships. Students can apply for multiple scholarships, but will only be awarded one scholarship.
AUD $5,000 at the end of every year of study for the duration of the program combined with a mentorship with one of EIT’s female engineers.
- The scholarship value is equal to AUD$5,000 per annum, which will be sent to the student’s nominated Australian bank account at the end of every year of study.
- Students must successfully pass all units attempted each semester/term otherwise the scholarship will be revoked by EIT.
- The scholarship will be forfeited if the student defers their course or withdraws from the course, unless otherwise approved by EIT.
- If a student is involved in any academic misconduct, owes a debt to EIT (i.e. does not pay fees on time) or becomes a student at risk at any time during their course then the scholarship will be forfeited.
- The scholarship will not be extended beyond the prescribed course duration or tuition fee amount unless notified otherwise by EIT.
- Scholarships are subject to review in the case of enrolment changes, extension of the course of study beyond the normal program length, or external tuition scholarship support which, when combined with the EIT's scholarship, exceeds the cost of tuition.
- Please complete and submit the Scholarship Application form on the scholarship website, along with your course application
- Cut-off date for scholarship applications is 1 month prior to the start date of the course.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.