We are dedicated to ensuring that you receive a world-class education and gain skills that you can immediately implement in the workplace.
EIT International Excellence Scholarships in Australia
- Master, Bachelor
- 20% tuition fee discount
Study a range of engineering courses at EIT. Get qualified with an Australian accredited course, or upskill with a professional certificate. Our courses are delivered by engineering experts and can be completed via our unique, live online methodology o...All Scholarships from EIT
- Must be commencing a Bachelor of Science or Master of Engineering degrees
- Must be a commencing student studying one of EIT’s higher education courses online or on-campus
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency requirement for the specific course of study
- For master degree entrants, must meet all other entry requirements for the course, plus at least an overall average of 70% (or equivalent result) in a congruent Bachelor Degree
- For bachelor degree entrants, must meet all other entry requirements for the course, plus at least an overall average of 70% in grade 12 (or highest-level award in equivalent pathway), plus 70% result in all Maths units [for entry to EIT Bachelor Degrees]
- Must be full fee-paying, without existing scholarships. Students can apply for multiple scholarships, but will only be awarded one scholarship
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
20% reduction on your overall course tuition fees.
- Please complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form along with your course application
- If you have already submitted your course application, you can still send in your Scholarship Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cut-off date for scholarship applications is 1 month prior to the start date of the course