EIT Dean’s High Achievers Doctorate Scholarship
- 25% discount on tuition fees
- 15 January 2021
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) offers the Dean’s High Achievers Scholarship to current and future domestic and international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to commence or continue the Professional Doctor of Engineering program at EIT.
- Applicant must commence study in 2021.
- Applicant must meet EIT academic entry requirements including English language requirement for the DEng program.
- Applicant must receive and accept an offer, or currently be enrolled into EIT’s DEng program as a full time or part time student.
- Applicant must have a minimum average score of 75% in their highest completed qualification.
- Applicant must not hold another current scholarship from EIT. Applicant can still be considered for the Assistantship.
- Applicant must not have failed any units while studying the DEng program at EIT.
- Applicant must not have any outstanding tuition fees owing to EIT.
- Applicant must submit a Scholarship Application Form.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
This scholarship awards a 25% discount* on tuition fees for the next term/semester.
* Discounts will be applied to the tuition fees for up to a maximum of 4 units in one semester/term. Discounts are applied to the amount and currency invoiced to the student.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.