The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) offers the Dean’s High Achievers Scholarship to current and future domestic and international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to commence or continue the Professional Doctor of Engineering program at EIT.
EIT Dean’s High Achievers Doctorate Scholarship
- 25% discount on tuition fees
- 15 January 2021
Study a range of engineering courses at EIT. Get qualified with an Australian accredited course, or upskill with a professional certificate. Our courses are delivered by engineering experts and can be completed via our unique, live online methodology o...All Scholarships from EIT
- Applicant must commence study in 2021.
- Applicant must meet EIT academic entry requirements including English language requirement for the DEng program.
- Applicant must receive and accept an offer, or currently be enrolled into EIT’s DEng program as a full time or part time student.
- Applicant must have a minimum average score of 75% in their highest completed qualification.
- Applicant must not hold another current scholarship from EIT. Applicant can still be considered for the Assistantship.
- Applicant must not have failed any units while studying the DEng program at EIT.
- Applicant must not have any outstanding tuition fees owing to EIT.
- Applicant must submit a Scholarship Application Form.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
This scholarship awards a 25% discount* on tuition fees for the next term/semester.
* Discounts will be applied to the tuition fees for up to a maximum of 4 units in one semester/term. Discounts are applied to the amount and currency invoiced to the student.
- Please complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form along with your course application.
- If you have already submitted your course application, you can still send in your scholarship application to: email@example.com.