The University of Lincoln’s Egypt Scholarship is designed to help students from across Egypt to access postgraduate level study at the University of Lincoln.
- 1 December 2023
University of Lincoln
The University of Lincoln is a public research university in Lincoln, England.All Scholarships from University of Lincoln
- Be a national of, or have permanent residence in, Egypt
- Hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme commencing in September/October 2023 or January/February 2024
- Have been awarded, or be expected to receive, one of the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree from a recognised institution with a minimum grade of 65% or equivalent.
- A Pre-Masters qualification from a recognised institution with a minimum grade of 65% or equivalent.
- A Master’s degree from a recognised institution with a merit grade or equivalent.
- In addition to meeting the above criteria, prospective students must have applied to the University of Lincoln prior to the relevant deadline.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The Egypt Scholarship is valued at £4,000 and will be awarded to eligible students as a tuition fee discount during the first year of their studies.
For programmes commencing in September/October 2023: Monday 1 May 2023
For programmes commencing in January/February 2024: Friday 1 December 2023