Education Future International Scholarship
- Bachelor, Course
- 10 lacs Indian rupees
- 15 March 2020
The Education Future International Scholarship 2020 is a unique scholarship fund that has been created by the scholarship winners worldwide. All the like-minded winners have come to a decision to fund the next batch of students with whatever they can contribute. This is a concept of giving back to the society for the cause of education with a focus on building a brighter and smarter future.
The Education Future International Scholarship 2020 is only offered to the meritorious Indian students for studying overseas at any of the top universities globally.
- Applicant should be an Indian national with a valid Indian passport
- Applicant should have a minimum scored of 60% in 10th and 12th.
- Applicants should reflect that they lack means of self-funding their education abroad. Hence, the applicant should be planning to fund himself at least 50% through an education loan.
Eligible areas of study:
- The applicant should be going to pursue any UG/ PG course overseas to a recognized university/ college outside India. This scholarship cannot be availed for studying in India.
- This scholarship is open to all subjects of study
- The course start date of the applicant should not be later than 31 October 2020.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- The value of each scholarship ranges between 2 lacs to 10 lacs Indian rupees.
- The number of scholarships varies each year and depends on the quality of applications we receive.
Students interested in applying for the Education Future International Scholarship 2020 should submit the online application. Application form or any sort of documents are not required to be sent offline via post/ courier.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.