Edinburgh Napier University Pakistan Scholarships in UK
- Bachelor, Master
- Up to £3,000
- 30 June 2021
We have a limited number of scholarships for self-funding students from Pakistan starting a course at Edinburgh Napier in September 2021 and January 2022. The scholarships are awarded based on academic merit, and are worth £2,000 or £3,000. The scholarship is tenable for one academic year.
Edinburgh Napier UniversityAll Scholarships from Edinburgh Napier University
You must be:
- living in Pakistan at the time of application
- self-funding your course
- holding an offer to study a bachelor or one year Masters course in September 2021 or January 202
Two year Masters courses are not eligible for this award
For bachelor courses, you must also achieve the following academic requirements:
- 60% or above in the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) or cumulative grade point average (CGPA) for top up students – award of £3,000
For masters courses, you must also achieve the following academic requirements in your most recent masters or bachelors course:
- Masters or Bachelor degree at 70% or GPA of 2.8 or above – award of £3,000
- Bachelor degree at 50-69% or GPA of 2.0-2.79 - award of £2,000
If you have discounted tuition fees from a partner university, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Please see ‘eligibility’ above for the available awards. They range from $2,000 to $3,000.
The number of awards is limited and not all eligible applicants will receive a scholarship. Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis to eligible applicants when we receive their £3,500 tuition fee deposit. There is no additional application process.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.