Edinburgh Business School Dixons Carphone Master Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2017
- 31 May 2017
The Edinburgh Business School is offering The Dixons Carphone Scholarships to pursue master degree programme for the academic year 2017 2018. These scholarships are open to international students.
The University of Edinburgh Business School is the business school of the University of Edinburgh in Scotland. The university has offered business education since 1918, and the MBA degree since 1980.
Applicants have or will have achieved the minimum required score in one of University’s accepted English language tests.
To apply for this scholarship, you must have an offer for one of the following programmes:
- Full-time MBA
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing and Business Analysis
In addition, you must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate qualifications and/or experience in at least one of the following areas: business analytics, data science or digital marketing. This can include full-time employment or a degree in these subject areas but it could also simply be that you have undertaken project work or a course during your degree or undertaken part time work in one of these areas.
- Demonstrate a passion for technology, digital, the web and social media.
The scholarship will be deducted from tuition fees.
You can only apply for a scholarship once you have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) to join one of the eligible programmes and have either firmly accepted the offer or be intending to do so.
You will notbe eligible for this scholarship if:
- you are fully sponsored by your employer.
- you are in receipt of a full scholarship.
- you have already accepted a scholarship from the University of Edinburgh.
If you been given a partial scholarship from a source other than the University of Edinburgh, you will be eligible to accept one of the scholarships on offer from either the University of Edinburgh or the University of Edinburgh Business School.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
These exciting scholarships, donated by one of the Europe’s leading retail brands, offer a £5,000 bursary towards tuition fees.
If you wish to be considered for a scholarship, you should submit an application using the appropriate form as soon as possible after receipt of an offer of a place on one of the eligible programmes.
We will make decisions shortly after the submission deadline (31st May 2017). You will be notified of the result of your scholarship application within a month of the deadline. To secure a scholarship, the successful applicant must have paid their programme deposit within two weeks of being offered the scholarship.
If you have received an offer for the Full-time MBA programme, you may apply for the Dixons Carphone Scholarship using the MBA scholarship application form
If you have received an offer for one of the eligible MSc programmes, you may apply using the Dixons Carphone Scholarship – MSc application form.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.