ECU International masters programmes in Australia
- 20% tuition fee reduction
- 7 July 2021
The International Masters Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who are applying for select Masters degrees at ECU. The scholarship offers a 20 percent reduction in your tuition fees for the first year of your Masters course at ECU. The scholarships are open to future international students seeking to enrol at Edith Cowan University.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen in one of the countries listed within the link.
- be an international student (not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen);
- study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus (some components of your course may be delivered online due to travel restrictions);
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- between 1 June 2020 and 31 July 2021, be issued an offer to study a postgraduate degree;
- meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence study in the course during the November 2020 intake or in 2021; and
- study one of the eligible postgraduate courses (details within the link).
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The scholarship offers a 20 percent reduction in your tuition fees for the first year of your Masters course at ECU.
No separate scholarship application is required.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.