Durham University MSc Business Analytics Scholarship
- 25% of the tuition fee (up to £7,000*)
- 31 May 2019
Durham University MSc Business Analytics Scholarship - awarded to exceptional candidates applying to our MSc Business Analytics programme - 25% of the tuition fee (up to £7,000*).
*Actual amount will depend upon tuition fee status
Open to applicants for MSc Business Analytics.
Applicants will be considered based upon:
- Academic achievement
- Work or voluntary experience relevant to the programme for which they have applied
- Any additional skills, experience or extra-curricular activities that will add value and indicate that they will make a significant contribution to the cohort on the programme, the Business School or Department of Computer Sciences.
A Durham University MSc Business Analytics Scholarship aims to celebrate and reward exceptional candidates applying to our Postgraduate Taught Programmes. All scholarships will be applied as a discount against the full fee for the programme.
All applicants will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate scholarship application is necessary.
To be considered for one of the Durham University Scholarships applicants must:
- Complete the appropriate programme application process in full and have received a conditional offer for study by May 31st 2019.
- Be available to take up your programme place in the 2019/20 academic year
- Be willing to participate and cooperate in public marketing activities which the School may organise for the scholarship winners
- Be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for a scholarship. Where fees are paid by an employer, private provider or government body, applicants will not be considered for a scholarship.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.