Durham University MSc Business Analytics Scholarship
- 25% of the tuition fee (up to £7,000*)
- 31 May 2019
Durham University MSc Business Analytics Scholarship - awarded to exceptional candidates applying to our MSc Business Analytics programme - 25% of the tuition fee (up to £7,000*).
*Actual amount will depend upon tuition fee status
Open to applicants for MSc Business Analytics.
Applicants will be considered based upon:
- Academic achievement
- Work or voluntary experience relevant to the programme for which they have applied
- Any additional skills, experience or extra-curricular activities that will add value and indicate that they will make a significant contribution to the cohort on the programme, the Business School or Department of Computer Sciences.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
A Durham University MSc Business Analytics Scholarship aims to celebrate and reward exceptional candidates applying to our Postgraduate Taught Programmes. All scholarships will be applied as a discount against the full fee for the programme.
All applicants will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate scholarship application is necessary.
To be considered for one of the Durham University Scholarships applicants must:
- Complete the appropriate programme application process in full and have received a conditional offer for study by May 31st 2019.
- Be available to take up your programme place in the 2019/20 academic year
- Be willing to participate and cooperate in public marketing activities which the School may organise for the scholarship winners
- Be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for a scholarship. Where fees are paid by an employer, private provider or government body, applicants will not be considered for a scholarship.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.