Open to applicants for Full-Time and Online MBA Programmes.
Durham University Business School Dean’s Scholarship is awarded to an exceptional candidate who can demonstrate significant academic and extra-curricular achievements.
The Durham MBA will challenge, inspire and provide you with the business knowledge, experience and enhanced capabilities to manage and lead in a global environment of change and complexity.
Applicants will be considered based upon:
- Academic achievement
- Work or voluntary experience relevant to the programme for which they have applied
- Any additional skills, experience or extra-curricular activities that will add value and indicate that they will make a significant contribution to the cohort on the programme or the Business School.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
At Durham University Business School scholarship aims to celebrate and reward exceptional candidates applying to our Postgraduate Taught Programmes. All scholarships will be applied as a discount against the full fee for the programme.
What do I need to apply?
- At least three years’ continuous post-graduation work experience in positions demonstrating a high degree of responsibility.
- Upper Second Class Bachelor Degree, or international equivalent
- Lack of formal qualifications is not necessarily a barrier to admission; managerial experience is also a key consideration for entry to our Full-time MBA programme. In such cases, we may ask you to submit a portfolio of evidence demonstrating capability in areas such as your management experience, including critical thinking skills and communication skills. Alternatively you may be required to provide a well-balanced GMAT score of a minimum of 600 (Durham GMAT code: BBB-W0-80).
- IELTS of 7.0 or above in IELTS with no element below 6.0, or 102 or above in TOEFL IBT with no element below 23.
How do I apply?
You will need to complete an online application form.
All applicants will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate scholarship application is necessary.