Durham University Business School - The Dean's MBA Scholarship
- 50% of tuition fee (up to £15,000)
- May 31, 2019
Open to applicants for Full-Time and Online MBA Programmes.
Durham University Business School Dean’s Scholarship is awarded to an exceptional candidate who can demonstrate significant academic and extra-curricular achievements.
The Durham MBA will challenge, inspire and provide you with the business knowledge, experience and enhanced capabilities to manage and lead in a global environment of change and complexity.
Applicants will be considered based upon:
- Academic achievement
- Work or voluntary experience relevant to the programme for which they have applied
- Any additional skills, experience or extra-curricular activities that will add value and indicate that they will make a significant contribution to the cohort on the programme or the Business School.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
At Durham University Business School scholarship aims to celebrate and reward exceptional candidates applying to our Postgraduate Taught Programmes. All scholarships will be applied as a discount against the full fee for the programme.
What do I need to apply?
- At least three years’ continuous post-graduation work experience in positions demonstrating a high degree of responsibility.
- Upper Second Class Bachelor Degree, or international equivalent
- Lack of formal qualifications is not necessarily a barrier to admission; managerial experience is also a key consideration for entry to our Full-time MBA programme. In such cases, we may ask you to submit a portfolio of evidence demonstrating capability in areas such as your management experience, including critical thinking skills and communication skills. Alternatively you may be required to provide a well-balanced GMAT score of a minimum of 600 (Durham GMAT code: BBB-W0-80).
- IELTS of 7.0 or above in IELTS with no element below 6.0, or 102 or above in TOEFL IBT with no element below 23.
How do I apply?
You will need to complete an online application form. All applicants will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate scholarship application is necessary.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.