Durham University Business School - Online MBA scholarships
- Partially Funded
- 31 January 2017
Durham University Business School is delighted to offer Online MBA scholarships for April 2017 entry. Scholarships will be awarded to candidates displaying outstanding academic merit and professional experience.
The Durham Online MBA programme will enhance your key business and leadership capabilities to enable you to achieve your career aspirations whilst you continue in full-time employment, so you can apply what you learn directly into the organisation you work for.
To be eligible, you must hold an offer for the Online MBA programme by the scholarship deadline. You will automatically be considered for any relevant scholarship; you do not need to make a separate scholarship application. Recipients will be notified shortly after the deadline.
** To be eligible, you must:**
- Hold an offer of a place on the online MBA by January 31 2017.
- Bring outstanding experience.
- Have an impressive academic record.
- Provide diversity of background to the MBA group.
- Show you will be a successful ambassador for the School during and after the programme.
- Be a self-funded student.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Value: £2,000 - £6,000
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.