Durham University Business School Masters Progression Scholarship - awarded to graduates of Durham University for progression from undergraduate straight onto relevant post-graduate programmes (some exclusions may apply) - up to 25% of tuition fee (up to £6,250*).
*Actual amount will depend upon tuition fee status and programme applied for.
Open to graduates of Durham University, for progression from undergraduate programmes onto Durham University Business School Masters Programmes (excluding Master in Business Analytics).
Applicants will be considered based upon:
- Academic achievement - students achieving a 1st may be awarded up to 25%, students achieving a 2:1 may be awarded up to 20%
- Work or voluntary experience relevant to the programme for which they have applied
- Any additional skills, experience or extra-curricular activities that will add value and indicate that they will make a significant contribution to the cohort on the programme or the Business School.
To be considered for one of the Durham University Business School Scholarships applicants must:
- Complete the appropriate programme application process in full and have received a conditional offer for study by May 31st 2019.
- Be available to take up your programme place in the 2019/20 academic year
- Be willing to participate and cooperate in public marketing activities which the School may organise for the scholarship winners
- Be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for a scholarship. Where fees are paid by an employer, private provider or government body, applicants will not be considered for a scholarship.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
A Durham University Business School Masters Progression Scholarship aims to celebrate and reward exceptional candidates applying to our Postgraduate Taught Programmes. All scholarships will be applied as a discount against the full fee for the programme.
All applicants will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate scholarship application is necessary.