Durham University Business School Masters Achievement Scholarship - awarded to graduates from other UK/EU Higher Education Institutions progressing from undergraduate to postgraduate programme within up to three years of completing their first degree - worth up to 20% of the tuition fee (up to £5,000*).
* Actual amount will depend upon tuition fee status and programme applied for.
Open to applicants for Masters Programmes (excluding Masters in Business Analytics).
Applicants will be considered based upon:
- Academic achievement
- Work or voluntary experience relevant to the programme for which they have applied
- Any additional skills, experience or extra-curricular activities that will add value and indicate that they will make a significant contribution to the cohort on the programme or the Business School.
To be considered for one of the Durham University Business School Scholarships applicants must:
- Complete the appropriate programme application process in full and have received a conditional offer for study by May 31st 2019.
- Be available to take up your programme place in the 2019/20 academic year
- Be willing to participate and cooperate in public marketing activities which the School may organise for the scholarship winners
- Be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for a scholarship. Where fees are paid by an employer, private provider or government body, applicants will not be considered for a scholarship.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
A Durham University Business School Masters Achievement Scholarship aims to celebrate and reward exceptional candidates applying to our Postgraduate Taught Programmes.
All scholarships will be applied as a discount against the full fee for the programme.
All applicants will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate scholarship application is necessary.