DSTA Scholarships for Singaporean Students, 2017
- 15 February 2017
Defence Science and Technology Agency is offering DSTA scholarships for Singaporean students. Scholarships are open to first-year junior college students or equivalent in the science stream.
The Defence Science and Technology Agency is a statutory board under the Ministry of Defence (Singapore) of the Singapore Government.
To be a greater mind, students must
- Be a Singapore Citizen.
- Have achieved excellent results, with an aggregate of not more than 8 points for first language and 5 relevant subjects for those doing GCE ‘O’ Level
- Be studying in science stream with a keen interest in Physics / Mathematics.
- Has the interest to explore Defence Engineering or Defence Research as a career.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The DSTA Junior College Scholarship is open to first-year junior college students or equivalent in the Science stream. DSTA Junior College Scholars enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Scholarship award of $2,000, subject to continued academic excellence*.
- Award holder will be provided with an opportunity to learn about defence technology by participating in a programme or activity (e.g. Internship^, student visits, camps, workshops or lectures) with the Defence Technology Community (DTC).
- The award carries no bond.
* Students will receive $1,000 in the year of the award. Continuation of the award in the 2nd year is subjected to excellent academic performance in your JC1 promotional examinations, upon which you will receive another $1,000.
The mode of applying is online.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.