DSM Full Scholarships at Bandung Institute of Technology
- 2 June 2017
School of Business and Management Bandung Institute of Technology (SBM ITB) is offering full scholarship programme to study Doctor of Science in Management Program. These scholarships will be awarded to Indonesian students and international students.
The aim of the scholarship is to attract high quality postgraduate students to areas of research strength in the SBM ITB to support its research effort.
The School of Business and Management ITB (SBM ITB) is the only school/faculty in ITB built on the humanities and management science. The ministry requires higher education institutions to conduct Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi.
English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) ITB with a minimum score of 113 or ITP-TOEFL from ETS.org with a minimum score of 550 (pBT) / 213 (cBT)/ 79 (iBT) or IELTS 6.5.
- In order to be eligible, applicants are required to have successfully completed at TPA Bappenas with minimum score 550 and TOEFL with minimum score 550.
- Applicants must submit the research proposal and present the proposal and contact the supervisors among appointed professors in DSM ITB him/herself
- Candidates are required to follow office hours applied in SBM ITB (8 am until 5 pm, Monday until Friday)
- Candidates are required to fulfill 6 credits/semester of lecturing in Bachelor program courses
- Candidates must maintain a 3.0 GPA average. If candidates earn a grade below “C” in a course, he/she must retake that course at him/her own expense.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- The scholarship includes course tuition fees (IDR 150 million in total) and monthly living allowance (IDR 2.5 miillion in 2017)
- The scholarship is awarded three years or 6 semesters
- Working space is provided inside Bandung campus to support the research
Number of Scholarships: There are three scholarships available.
To apply, students must submit formal application for Admission via the online application system. Submit the hardcopy of the supporting documents as in the following
- Printed online registration form
- Original certified and legalized copies of undergraduate and master academic certificate (1 copy)
- Original certified and legalized copies of undergraduate and master academic transcript (1 copy)
- Original TOEFL/IELTS certificate (if any) as a substitute of ELPT result held by UPT Bahasa ITB
- Original TPA Bappenas result
- Recent color photographs sized 4X6 cm (1 sheet)
- A copy of receipt of admission fee payment
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.