The internationally renowned Institutions in technical education, the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are inviting scholars from ASEAN countries to apply for Research fellowships to strengthen the deep and historical relations between India and ASEAN.
Doctoral Fellowship in India for ASEAN
- Up to INR 35,000 per month + one time INR 170,000
- 15 April 2022
- Academic score Requirement = 6/10 or 60% (calculated proportionally for other scales)
- English Test Requirement: No English Language Certification Requirement
- Minimum No. of Recommendation letters: 2 recommendation letters
- Satisfying the eligibility criteria guarantees neither interview nor admission.
- For additional eligibility criteria, please check the individual IIT’s preview page under the “Explore IITs” tab.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
- The maximum term for each fellowship is of 5 years
- You will receive a monthly stipend - INR 31,000/- for the first two years, INR 35,000/- for the next three years
- Study grant up to INR 170,000/- is provided for research expenses such as travel, books, contingency expenses
Visit the website for more information: https://asean-iit.in/