Disability Support Fund
Scholarship available to UK, EU and International students all subjects.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Available to UK, EU and International students who have a disability and who have already enrolled at the University of Reading
- Available to students of any subject
- In order to be considered for this support fund you will need to show that you have financial costs or debts arising as a direct result of your disability, and have exhausted all other options for financial support.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
WHAT IS IT WORTH
- This support fund provides a maximum of £2,500 towards tailored support required by individual students because of a disability and is assessed on a case by case basis.
- It is available (dependent on eligibility) for one award per year towards tailored support, unless your circumstances change.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.