Directors International Excellence Scholarships at Newcastle University
- Bachelor, Master
- 50% tuition fee discount
- 1 June 2021
Newcastle University Business School is proud to recognise and reward high calibre international applicants who apply to commence full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught studies.
You must meet the following criteria (NUBS Directors International Excellence Scholarship Regs 21 225KB):
- completed the scholarship application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- hold an offer of admission for 2021 entry to one of the specified Undergraduate or Master’s courses
- achieve AAB at A level (or its international equivalent) or hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree (or its international equivalent)
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- check terms and conditions for eligible programmes.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
50% discount for one year’s tuition fee.
Candidates need to complete the online application form.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.