Dienst Uitvoering Onderwijs (DUO) Dutch student grants - University of Twente
- Bachelor, Master
- Partially Funded
- NaN undefined NaN
Dienst Uitvoering Onderwijs (DUO) is, among other things, responsible for the distribution of Dutch student grants. DUO can provide financial support to international students as well, through grants or loans.
Deadline for application
At least one month before first payment.
Level of study
Field of study
All fields of study
- have been living in the Netherlands for 5 consecutive years or more. Or if you (or your non-Dutch parent or partner) are working in the Netherlands for at least 56 hours per month.
- Do you not have the nationality of an EU/EEA-country or Switzerland? Then you still qualify for student finance if you have a residence permit type II, III or IV. Check the Nationality chart for more information.
- be under the age of 30 when you apply
- registered in full-time or dual education for an accredited course at a funded or recognized institute of higher education or university. Take a course in the Netherlands that qualifies for an allowance or a grant.
- have a citizen service number (in Dutch: burgerservicenummer) in the Netherlands
- have a bank account, other than a savings account, in the Netherlands
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
SCholarship Value Loan; Supplementary grant (depending on parental income); Student travel product; Tuition fees (loan).
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.