Diamond Press Solutions Scholarship
- $500 one-time.
- May 31, 2020
For the Fall 2020 semester we are sponsoring our first diamondpresses.com scholarship. This scholarship is designed to help students going into the manufacturing sectors of Michigan get a quality education and prepare them for the evolving technology-driven manufacturing environment of the future.
As of this writing, this is a pilot program with only one $500 scholarship available. This scholarship will be awarded at the sole discretion of Diamond Press Solutions and the selected candidate will be contacted in July, 2020. Three attempts will be made to contact the selected candidate by the phone number or email address; failure to respond will forfeit the scholarship. To combat abuse of this scholarship, this is a tuition-only scholarship (does not cover books, rooming, etc.) and must be conducted through the appropriate channels at the school the selected candidate is enrolled in as seen fit by Diamond Press Solutions.
- Must be a verifiable resident of Michigan
- -High school GPA must be above 3.2 (on a 4.0 basis)
- -Application must be accompanied with high school transcript to verify GPA
- -Must be verifiably enrolled in a trade school, college, or university in Michigan with a focus on the manufacturing industry at the time of scholarship award
- -Must be used for the Fall 2020 semester
- -Must apply before the application deadline of May 31st, 2020
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Financial assistance to further their career in manufacturing.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.