Destination Australia Scholarships
- Master, Bachelor, Phd
- Up to $15 000 per year + 20% tuition fee
- 31 December 2020
With over $500,000 worth of scholarships available to international students, there has never been a better time to consider studying at one of CQUniversity Australia’s regional Queensland campuses. With close-knit communities, a truly Australian experience with opportunities to explore iconic natural wonders plus a lower cost of living than capital cities, these study locations offer students with much more than a quality education. CQUniversity encourages you to apply to study at any of our regional Queensland campuses and be a recipient of the Destination Australia Scholarships for the full duration of your studies. All students studying at CQUniversity’s regional Queensland campuses will also be eligible for the International Student Scholarship – Regional which provides an additional 20% scholarship for the duration of your studies.
- Attained an overall grade of at least 75% or equivalent in your most recent studies.
- The scholarship is not transferable to other campuses.
- You must remain enrolled at one of the campuses listed above.
- You must maintain a valid Student Visa for the duration of your scholarship.
- You must maintain ongoing residency in the regional area where your study is based, for the duration of the scholarship.
- Submission of a 500 word study statement at the time of application.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Up to $15 000 per year + a 20% discount of your tuition fee scholarship through the International Student Scholarship – Regional.
Simply apply to study at one of the campuses listed above and your application will automatically be assessed for a Destination Australia Scholarship.
If you are ready to apply for a course at one of the specified regional campuses, please visit the apply page for international students.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.