DEPM Prostate Cancer Research International Scholarship at Monash University in Australia
- Bachelor, Master
Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, Monash University is providing the DEPM Prostate Cancer Research International Scholarship in Australia.
The funding programme is intended to encourage students who want to undertake the Honours degree programme in medicine at Monash Alfred campus for the year 2020.
Founded in 1958, Monash University is a well-recognized university in Australia has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students. It has ranked in the top ten per cent of universities globally for subject-specific performance, in the QS World University Rankings.
Why would you like to study at Monash University? The university provides higher education, flexible methods of education, and new ideas that will beneficial for their life. Here students can find a degree that suits their interests, strengths, and career goals.
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
This scholarship includes $5000 per annum for one year only. There are three scholarships available.
- Students will be ranked according to undergraduate results and short-listed students will be interviewed by Supervisor/s.
In order to retain this scholarship:
- Maintain full-time enrolment and demonstrate satisfactory progress is being achieved. This will be determined by a brief report from the student's Honours supervisor.
You must meet the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa, permanent humanitarian visa or international student.
- Obtain a minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 70% or above, across undergraduate study in Bachelor of Medical Sciences (Honours) (MED4301 & MED4302), Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (Honours) (BMS4100 & BMS4200), or the Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) (HSC4011, HSC4001 & 4002).
- Commencing or continuing in a full-time School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine Honours program at the Monash Alfred campus (Bachelor of Medical Sciences (Honours) (MED4301 & MED4302), Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (Honours) (BMS4100 & BMS4200), or the Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) (HSC4011, HSC4001 & 4002)).
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.