In order to encourage world-leading research activity within the Department of Computing, Goldsmiths, University of London is pleased to offer a scholarship to those wishing to pursue a PhD with them as a continuing student within the department.
Department of Computing Alumni Fee Waiver PhD Scholarship
- 30% fee waiver for three years
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths, University of London is based in South East London and has a world-class reputation for its degrees in the creative arts, humanities and social sciences. It has been a member of the University of London for over 100 years, with a wide variety of subjects on offer, industry-standard facilities, and a campus buzzing with creative energy with students and staff from over 130 countries.All Scholarships from Goldsmiths, University of London
- They are looking for candidates that they believe, based on previous track record, have the potential to do high-profile and high-impact research, including high-quality publications or other outputs.
- The award is available to the following Goldsmiths graduates:
- UG (BA/BSc) and PG (MA/MSc) Home and international graduates (full-time and part-time) from the department of Computing
- You're an offer holder of a PhD programme within the department of Computing.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
If you choose to continue to study with Goldsmiths for a PhD program, you can apply for this scholarship which provides a 30% fee waiver for three years (or part-time equivalent).
Please send the following to the Deputy Head of Computing, Dr Golnaz Badkobeh, and copy your supervisor:
Your research proposal
Email address of your supervisor.