DefensiveDriving.com 2019 $1,000 Scholarship
- 1 June 2019
The Defensive Driving Scholarship is a scholarship awarded to a high school senior or college student based on meeting specific eligibility criteria.
The Defensive Driving Scholarship is one-time check-dispensed award to assist tomorrow’s leaders with their financial responsibilities with regards to furthering their education. Only one winner will be selected out of all applicants per scholarship year.
Respond to the following prompt –
My Future Major – Tell us what you’re going to major in, and why you’re choosing it using #MyFutureMajor on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
**You must tag us in the post to be eligible**
- Open to high school seniors or college students who are legal residents of the United States
- Scholarship payable to the winner who should be living in the United States
- Student must enroll in semester beginning no later than Winter 2019
- Winner is not based on financial need
- Home-schooled students may apply so long as your course of study is equivalent to a high school senior
- Applicants must complete the required form in order to be eligible.
Applicants may not be:
- Relatives of employees, officers, or owners of Defensive Driving
- Temporary Residents
AWARD AMOUNT: $1,000
View more information and apply for our 2019 scholarship on our website.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.