Deanship of the Faculty of Science international awards at Islamic University of Madinah
- Monthly allowance + benefits
- 24 August 2020
The Deanship of the Faculty of Science at the Islamic University of Madinah (IU) is pleased to announce that IU provides full undergraduate scholarships for distinguished applicants who demonstrate high potential for pursuing their undergraduate studies in the basic science fields (Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry).
About the Program:
This is a Bachelor of Science Scholarship Program which offers several disciplines (Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry) to study in Saudi Arabia.
International students are welcome to apply for Fully Funded Bachelor of Science Scholarship.
- The applicant must be a Muslim male of good conduct.
- The applicant must pledge to abide by the rules and regulations of the university.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The applicant must pass such tests and interviews
- The applicant must possess a General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or its equivalent, from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The certificate must have been issued by a government school, or a recognized private school.
- The applicant must be dedicated to full-time study.
- No more than five years must have passed since being awarded the certificate.
- The age of the applicant between (17 and 25 years), upon beginning study.
- The applicant must abide by any other conditions defined by the university management.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- A free plane ticket upon admission, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, according to specific guidelines.
- A monthly allowance.
- An extra allowance for students who achieve the grade of excellence.
- Free furnished accommodation, for non-married students.
- The food at the university restaurant, for a small monthly fee.
- Quality healthcare at the university hospital.
- Free daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, as well as regular organized ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) trips.
- Use of the social, training, and sports facilities at the university.
Mandatory documents for an application (without which application will not be processed):
- High School/GCSE/A-level Certificate.
- High School/GCSE/A-level Transcript.
- Testimony of Conduct.
- •Birth Certificate.
- Passport (where applicable).
- Identity Card (where applicable).
Online admission system:
The online graduate admission application for the coming semester will be available
according to the online application deadline through the Online Application System
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.