Dean’s Scholarships for International (Non-UK) Students at Sheffield Hallam University
- 31 May 2017
The Sheffield Hallam University is offering 15 Dean’s Scholarships of £6,000 each for BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up) in September 2017. These scholarships are open to international (non-UK) students to pursue the undergraduate programme.
The university is the fourth largest university in the UK (out of 163) with 33,100 students (of whom 4,400 are the international student), 4,494 staff and 708 courses.
International students must provide evidence that they meet the minimum IELTS requirements appropriate for their field of study.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international (non-UK) fee paying student
- Receive an offer (and meet any conditions) for the courses, BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up)
- Be self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- Are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution
Scholarships of £6,000 value will be awarded.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 15 scholarships will be awarded.
Please email uginternational-at-shu.ac.uk to request an application form for the course and Dean’s Scholarship. To apply for Dean’s Scholarship, you’ll be asked to respond to the following question:
Why do you have a passion for Events and Leisure Management? (250-word limit).
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.