Dean’s Scholarships for Commercial Excellence at Murdoch University in Australia, 2017
- Deadline: January 5, 2017
Murdoch University is inviting applications for Dean’s Scholarships for Commercial Excellence. The School of Business & Governance will be awarding multiple scholarships valued at $5,000 to $7,000 each to School-Leavers commencing a Bachelor of Business.
Murdoch University is a public university in Perth, Western Australia with campuses also in Singapore and Dubai. University has more than 22,000 students and 2,000 staff from across 90 different countries with a desire to discover, use their imaginations and ultimately make a difference.
To be eligible for the award, applicants must
- Have a West Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) or equivalent;
- Have received an ATAR score of 85 and above, or equivalent result within the last 12 months from the closing date of the award;
- Have applied to study a Bachelor of Business at Murdoch University; and
- Have selected an eligible Murdoch University course as your first preference in TISC.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
Raw ATAR Score: Amount Awarded
85.00 – 90.00: $5,000
90.00+ : $7,000
- Download and complete the application form.
- Submit the completed application to email@example.com
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.