Dean’s Scholarships for Commercial Excellence at Murdoch University in Australia, 2017
- January 5, 2017
Murdoch University is inviting applications for Dean’s Scholarships for Commercial Excellence. The School of Business & Governance will be awarding multiple scholarships valued at $5,000 to $7,000 each to School-Leavers commencing a Bachelor of Business.
Murdoch University is a public university in Perth, Western Australia with campuses also in Singapore and Dubai. University has more than 22,000 students and 2,000 staff from across 90 different countries with a desire to discover, use their imaginations and ultimately make a difference.
To be eligible for the award, applicants must
- Have a West Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) or equivalent;
- Have received an ATAR score of 85 and above, or equivalent result within the last 12 months from the closing date of the award;
- Have applied to study a Bachelor of Business at Murdoch University; and
- Have selected an eligible Murdoch University course as your first preference in TISC.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Raw ATAR Score: Amount Awarded
85.00 – 90.00: $5,000
90.00+ : $7,000
- Download and complete the application form.
- Submit the completed application to email@example.com
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.