Dean's Scholarship for MSc Management students
This postgraduate scholarship provides a number of individual awards up to the value of £1,000 towards the cost of tuition fees. It is available (dependent on eligibility) for the duration of the academic year.
WHO CAN APPLY
- UK/EU/International postgraduate taught students applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic merit, including achievements and contributions made during the Autumn term
- Available to students of the Henley Business School who are studying full time MSc programmes listed below
- In order to be considered for this scholarship you must be studying accounting, international business, human resource management, entreprenurship, marketing & International Management
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
WHAT IS IT WORTH
- This scholarship provides a number of awards up to the value of £1,000 contributing towards the cost of tuition fees
- It is available (dependent on eligibility) for 1 year
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.