The scholarship for students who can demonstrate outstanding academic merit (A first class degree).
Dean's Scholarship for MA and MSc Economics students
WHO CAN APPLY
- UK/EU/International postgraduate taught students who can demonstrate outstanding academic merit (usually a first class degree)
- Available to students of the school of Economics who are studying full time MSc programmes
- In order to be considered for this Scholarship you must hold an offer of a place on one of the specified full-time programmes within the School of Economics
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
WHAT IS IT WORTH
- This Scholarship provides payment of 10% of the MSc/MA tuition fee. A limited number of scholarships will be awarded each academic year.
- It is available (dependent on eligibility) for 1 year