Dean's Scholarship for MA and MSc Economics students
The scholarship for students who can demonstrate outstanding academic merit (A first class degree).
WHO CAN APPLY
- UK/EU/International postgraduate taught students who can demonstrate outstanding academic merit (usually a first class degree)
- Available to students of the school of Economics who are studying full time MSc programmes
- In order to be considered for this Scholarship you must hold an offer of a place on one of the specified full-time programmes within the School of Economics
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
WHAT IS IT WORTH
- This Scholarship provides payment of 10% of the MSc/MA tuition fee. A limited number of scholarships will be awarded each academic year.
- It is available (dependent on eligibility) for 1 year
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.