Dean’s program for International Students at University of New Haven in USA 2020
- 50% of tuition assistance
- 29 March 2020
A limited number of Provost's Assistantships and Dean's Scholarships are granted to various academic departments within each College at the University of New Haven. All full-time domestic and international master’s students interested in a Provost's Assistantship or a Dean's Scholarship must complete their entire application packet for admission by the deadline for consideration
This highly competitive program grants two types of work opportunities for new full-time domestic and international master's students enrolling at the University of New Haven. Our highest achieving incoming graduate students are offered a Provost's Assistantship. Students selected for a position in this program will work up to 15-20 hours per week (550 total hours per academic year) for an academic department. In return, students will receive:
- An experiential learning and work opportunity for the entirety of their graduate program.
- 75% tuition assistance
- An hourly wage
- Computer Science (M.S), Cybersecurity and Networks (M.S.), Data Science (M.S.), Electrical Engineering (M.S.), Forensic Science (M.S.), and Mechanical Engineering (M.S.) applicants are urged to submit GRE scores to be considered for admission. The GRE is optional for graduates of regionally accredited United States colleges and universities.
- Accounting (M.S.), Finance (M.S.), and MBA applicants are urged to submit GMAT scores.
GMAT/GRE scores are required for International applicants who wish to be considered for available assistantships/fellowships.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The grant provides up to 50% of tuition assistance during their enrollment at the University of New Haven.
Master’s Application Checklist
- Online application
- $50 non-refundable fee
- Official university transcripts and proof of bachelor’s degree completion. An explanation of your university grading system must also be provided along with your transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation from your professors or employers
- A Statement of Purpose is required. A résumé is highly recommended.
- Certain majors require GRE and/or GMAT test scores. GRE School Code: 3663; GMAT school code: P1X-DS-94. See GRE/GMAT section below for more information.
Additional Requirements for Ph.D. Applicants
- An official GRE test score report sent directly to the University of New Haven from the testing agency. The GRE university code is 3663.
- 3 Letters of recommendation
- An academic or another professional writing sample
- The Statement of purpose must include applicant background, goals, and reasons for pursuing their Ph.D. degree at the University of New Haven
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.