This is an exciting opportunity for Chinese students to benefit from studying for an MBA in one of Europe’s leading Business Schools. A special scholarship programme has been created for talented applicants from China who wish to join our full-time programme in late August 2022.
Dean’s Impact MBA Scholarships for Chinese Students in Ireland
- 30 April 2022
- Candidates can demonstrate a coherent narrative outlining how they will use their MBA qualification to become a global business leader and support the relationship between Ireland and China.
- Minimum 3 year's work experience excluding summer placements.
- Has received an offer of a place as a full-time MBA Student at the UCD Smurfit School. (Part-time programmes are not eligible),
- Students who have successfully completed an undergraduate program.
- Have achieved the EA or GMAT Score required for the FT MBA.
- Chinese Citizen.
- Available to take commit to a Full Time Programme for 12 months , starting late August 2022.
- Be prepared to engage with events, marketing or social media as an ambassador for UCD Smurfit Business School.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Please apply on the UCD Smurfit Website for the Full Time MBA and follow instructions to apply for the scholarship.