With this scholarship we wish to recognise an outstanding candidate who will add to the diversity and vibrancy of Leeds University Business School, and who has shown determination in their career to date.
Dean's International Excellence Scholarship
- 30 April 2022
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a Leeds University Business School taught Masters course for 2022/23*.
- Be able to evidence an outstanding academic track record.
- Be an international student.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The successful applicant will benefit from a full-fee scholarship.
To apply for this scholarship, you must provide the following:
- In 250 words or less, be able to demonstrate how you strive for and achieve excellence in your professional and personal experiences through your work history and/or extra-curricular activities.
- In 250 words or less, provide an example of when you have had to show determination to overcome a challenge or adversity.
- In 250 words or less, explain how the opportunity to study at Leeds University Business School will help you achieve your academic, personal and professional development goals.
You can apply for this award via an online application form. We advise that you prepare your three statements in a Word document first, then copy and paste the text into the relevant field of the online form.