Deakin recognises students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities. Scholarships are available in the fields of STEM, creative arts, sports studies and general studies.
Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s Meritorious 100% Scholarship
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
- 100% tuition fee waiver
Deakin University is a public university in Victoria, Australia.All Scholarships from Deakin University
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen with a valid Indian Passport
- Applicant should be residing in India at the time of application
- Applicant should be applying through any Deakin Authorised agent based in India
- Applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria
- Academic eligibility criteria
- 85% overall in Year 12 scores of CBSE / ICSE / State Board; OR
- 10 overall in the General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) / A Level; OR
- 32 overall in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP); OR
- 80% overall in an undergraduate degree.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.