Deakin's prestigious Vice-Chancellor's Academic Excellence Scholarship is awarded each year to 26 eligible undergraduate students whose exceptional academic achievements and extra-curricular activities truly set them apart.
Deakin University Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships in Australia
- Tuition fees + $5,000 p.a.
- 11 January 2021
Deakin University is a public university in Victoria, Australia.All Scholarships from Deakin University
You must be:
- an Australian citizen or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- commencing at Deakin University in an undergraduate bachelor degree in Trimester 1 2021
- enrolled full time unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study
- enrolled in a Commonwealth supported place (CSP).
You must be able to demonstrate academic achievement in one of the following:
- an ATAR of at least 95 or International Baccalaureate equivalent
- dux of your high school.
Consideration will be given to:
- your extra-curricular activities and achievements, for example in the areas of leadership, community service, the arts, volunteering, or sport
- students experiencing personal or financial hardship.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- 100% of your student contribution (tuition fees).
- A cash payment of $5000 per year ($625 per credit point).
- Participation in the Vice-Chancellor's Professional Excellence Program – an exclusive opportunity for professional and personal growth that runs for the duration of the scholarship.
As part of the application process you are required to upload supporting documentation.
Make sure you choose the correct document type when you upload your documents as it will make a difference. If your documents are uploaded into the incorrect type they will not be considered when assessing your application. Remember it is quality, not quantity, you need to provide.
Aim to provide documents which are current, relevant and concise.
The supporting documentation required includes:
- evidence of your leadership activities or community service achievement
- evidence of your sporting or other achievements.