Deakin University Latin America Scholarships in Australia
- 15% of tuition fee
- 30 June 2023
Deakin is offering prospective international students from Latin America with exceptional academic achievements the opportunity to receive a discount off their tuition fees.
- be a prospective international student for a coursework degree (bachelor or masters) at Deakin University
- be a citizen of Latin America
- have met the English and academic requirements for entry to their selected course
- not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary.
- have an overall equivalent WAM of 65% in the most recent post-secondary studies.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
This scholarship of 15% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter is available for the normal duration of the course.
All prospective international students who apply to study at Deakin will be automatically assessed for the scholarship and will be advised of the outcome. There is no need to complete a scholarship application form.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.