Deakin University India merit awards in Australia
- Bachelor, Master
- 25% tuition fee waiver
- 1 September 2024
Deakin is offering 25% tuition fee waiver scholarships to students with exceptional academic achievements to pay for their university fees and all study costs.
The below criteria must be met:
- Applicant should be be an Indian citizen living in India
- Applicant should be residing in India at the time of application
- Applicant should be applying through any Deakin Authorised agent based in INDIA
- Applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria
Academic eligibility criteria
- An overall score of 75% and above in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program, or
- An overall score of 80% and above in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
All conditions must be met. This scholarship is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
Continued eligibility is subject to maintaining a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 65.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
25% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter.
This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.
Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 25% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the Letter of Offer.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.