Deakin University Global Health Leaders funding for International Students in Australia
- 20% of the total indicative tuition fee
- 7 November 2022
Why study at Deakin?With Deakin, you get it all: innovative teaching, premium online learning resources, award-winning courses and world-class facilities. Our flexible study options, opportunities to study abroad and work placement programs mean you don't just study a course at Deakin – you get a great experience while getting ahead in your career.
- Applicants should be prospective international students enrolling in any of the following courses:
- Applicants should have met the English and academic requirements for entry to their selected course
- Applicants should not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
- An overall equivalent WAM of 65% in their Bachelor degree
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
This scholarship of 20% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter is available for the normal duration of the course.
All prospective international students who apply for the above courses will be automatically assessed for the scholarship and will be advised of the outcome. There is no need to complete a scholarship application form.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.