As one of Australia's leading tertiary education providers, Deakin offers a personalised experience enhanced by world-class programs and innovative digital engagement. We lead by creating opportunities to live and work in a connected, evolving world.
Deakin University Business and Law International Partner Institutions Bursary
- Master, Bachelor
- 10% of tuition fees
- 1 July 2023
- have not accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
- be a new student who commences their course at Deakin between Trimester 1 2019 to Trimester 3 2023
- meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework Deakin degree within the Faculty of Business and Law
- Applicants must be an international student coming from a partner institution, please see the link for details.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
10% of your student contribution (tuition fees).
Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive the fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter.