Deakin University Business and Law International Partner Institutions Bursary
- Master, Bachelor
- 10% of tuition fees
- 1 July 2023
As one of Australia's leading tertiary education providers, Deakin offers a personalised experience enhanced by world-class programs and innovative digital engagement. We lead by creating opportunities to live and work in a connected, evolving world.
- have not accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
- be a new student who commences their course at Deakin between Trimester 1 2019 to Trimester 3 2023
- meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework Deakin degree within the Faculty of Business and Law
- Applicants must be an international student coming from a partner institution, please see the link for details.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
10% of your student contribution (tuition fees).
Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive the fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.