Deakin International Meritorious Scholarships in Australia
- Master, Bachelor
- 25% of tuition fees.
- 15 December 2020
Deakin is offering a 25% scholarship to assist students in paying for their university fees and all study costs.
- applicant must be a citizen from South Asian countries (as applicable)
- applicant should be residing in South Asian countries (as applicable)
- applicant should be applying through any Deakin authorised agent based in South Asia (as applicable).
Academic eligibility criteria
- overall score of 75% and above in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program
- overall score of 75% and above in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
25% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your letter of offer.
Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 25% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.