Deakin International Meritorious 20% Scholarships in Australia
- Master, Bachelor
- 20% of tuition fees
- 15 December 2020
Deakin is offering a 20% scholarship to assist students in paying for their university fees and all study costs.
- application must be a citizen from South Asian countries*
- applicant should be residing in South Asia* (as applicable) at the time of application
- applicant should be applying through a Deakin authorised agent based in South Asia* (as applicable)
- applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria.
Academic eligibility criteria
- overall score between 70%-74.9% in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program.
- overall score between 70%-74.9% in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- 20% of the total indicative tuition fee state on your letter of offer.
Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 20% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.