Deakin International merit awards for South Asian Students
- Master, Bachelor
- Up to 25% tuition fee reduction
Deakin is offering prospective international students from South Asia with exceptional academic achievements the opportunity to receive a discount off their tuition fees.
- Applicant should be a prospective international student for a coursework degree at Deakin University
- Applicant should be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Maldives, Mauritius or Bhutan residing in Australia and/or recruited by an authorised Deakin onshore agent
- Applicant should have met the English and academic requirements for entry to their selected course
- Applicant should not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
Academic eligibility criteria
- 20% fee reduction: an overall equivalent WAM of 70-74.9% in the most recent academic studies
- 25% fee reduction: an overall equivalent WAM of 75%+ in the most recent academic studies
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Either a 20% or a 25% tuition fee reduction.
All prospective international students who apply will be automatically assessed for the scholarship and will be advised of the outcome. There is no need to complete a scholarship application form.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.