Deakin Glendon A. Lean Memorial PhD international awards in Australia
- $27,596 stipend + tuition fee
- 25 February 2021
The Glendon A. Lean Memorial Award and The Supplementary Glendon A. Lean Memorial Award have been established through a bequest by Joseph A. Lean. The awards are offered to doctoral candidates who wish to pursue research in mathematics education.
- be a domestic or international candidate
- meet Deakin's PhD entry requirements
- be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master's degree with a substantial research component
- are not receiving another equivalent award, scholarship or salary to undertake the proposed program (generally less than 75 per cent of the base RTP stipend rate)
- have not completed a degree at the same level as the proposed candidature, or at a higher level.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
This scholarship is available over 3 years.
- Stipend of $27,596 per annum tax exempt (2019 rate)
- Relocation allowance of $500-1500 (for single to family) for students moving from interstate or overseas
- International students only: Tuition fee and overseas health coverage for the duration of 4 years
Apply via the expression of interest form, downloadable via the link.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.