Deakin Full Tuition Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for South Asian Students in Australia
- 100% of tuition fees
Deakin recognises students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities.
Successful students will be required to participate in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program.
All the below selection criteria must be met:
- Applicant must be a citizen of South Asian countries listed below*
- Applicant should be residing in a South Asian country listed below*
- Applicant should be applying through a Deakin authorised agent based in a South Asian country listed below*
- Applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria
Academic eligibility criteria
- 85% overall in Year 12 scores of CBSE / ICSE / State Board; OR
- 10 overall in the General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) / A Level; OR
- 32 overall in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP); OR
- 80% overall in an undergraduate degree.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- 100% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your Letter of Offer.
- Priority place for on-campus accommodation (at own cost and subject to availability).
You are required to submit:
- a personal statement (300 words)
- two references who can comment on your community engagement and/or leadership capacity
- a completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts.
Your personal statement must be written by you and reflect your personal views. It should contain:
- an outline of why you want to study at Deakin University
- an overview of any extracurricular activities and work experience (paid or voluntary) you have undertaken
- why you think you would make an outstanding ambassador for Deakin University
- any other information that will assist your application.
You may also be asked to attend an interview.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.